Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Routine

my house front view
my boss in front of the house


yeah, i woke up early today, 10 am to be exact. not so looking foward for the routine tho. cos everyday is pretty much the same lately. would be waking up around this time, missing out breakfast and sunrise. around 11 or 12 pm, me and my brother will head out to meet up with my dad at the office. would hang out at the comfy couch there for an hour or two, go out for lunch around 1 or 2pm. then me and my bro will go back home, spend the rest of the day watching tv, sleeping excessively, getting online, chatting, talking to my mum, etc. so it has been pretty dull since i got back home. dont get me wrong, i love my home, its just that things were more happening back in uni. yeah..

now is almost 11 am, expecting to go out in an hour or something. im dying to go to meet up with my friends to make some noise in the studio. have been planning to pick up several things during this holiday, blogging wasnt actually one of them..haha. but anyway, with free internet how can i say no politely right?. was thinking to learn more drumming, cooking, and maybe do some research on my internship opportunities. havent done any of those. =.="

but in the other hand, im glad that im back at home. glad that im spending more time with my family. glad that im back to break the silence in this house when both of us were away. glad to be home.

No comments: