Sunday, July 13, 2008

Is this it?

Well, break is coming to an end. I'll be leaving to UTP tomorrow. I got a feeling that i wont be back home for a while. after this semester, there will be my 8 months internship training. Feeling??? Hurm, a whole lots of feelings. Some how im losing the sense of belonging. Not feeling so excited to go back to uni, yet things have not been exciting back at home also. At the same time, feeling that i have been wasting my last holidays in this year. Well, this is it. The last night on my bed, in my house for this holidays. Im gonna miss some of the familiar faces a lot. Hope you all will stay fine back home. And Im gonna miss the crazy semesters that i had in the past. Gonna miss the companions and the fun.

Tomorrow is going to be a long ride back to school. Well, goodnight....

No comments: