Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Great Escape (to be)

When my head is being fucked, emotion runs low, and nowhere to turn to, there is no other place that I want to be at more than here.....









white sand, blue ocean, white cloud, blue sky. just the perfect color tone combination for my getaway. Just by looking at these photos I could imagine myself in a beach short and shirt, digging my toes in the warm smooth sand, feeling the sea breeze on my face, with a glass of ice-cold coke in my hand, laying on my back to face the clear blue sky, knowing that the crystal clear water is just a few steps away, hiding from all the problems of the real life and more orgasmastic thoughts...... This would be a WOW!!

and after the most romantic sunset of I life, I will just hang out by the fire, with some good food, drinks, bbq and my guitar. But what a waste to enjoy the fun all by your own right?




Yeah...this shall be My Great Escape. But for now, I should just close my eyes and let the imagination runs wild.

No comments: