Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slide away

Things have not been going so well these few days. A few unexpected events, emo hours, deep blues, missing, self-reflection moments, regrets, being indecisive. Shit Im turning into a girl!!

A lot of craps being playing in my head. Im not feeling good at all. It is saturday, yet Im stuck here. I wish that time could have stop for a moment or maybe just for a day for me to relive the past. Forget about everything, forget about the world, the problems, the work, the time,..everything. That is genuinely my feeling now. I have no idea whether Im going nut or it is just some PMS for a guy.

It is rather disappointing that a lot of craps happened without warning. It is more disappointing that most of them are because of me, my ignorence and selfishness. Karma as they say it. What goes around comes around. I deeply apologize for all the wrong doings. Im sorry..

Am I stuck in the past ? Or the past itself is something so precious that I do not want to let go off ? For the time being Im still having delusions and flashbacks in my head and heart. Perhaps one of this days, I will finally learn that things in the past are history so that we can learn from them. But for now, I just want to slip in and drift away just to relive and taste the moments of beauties.


Slide away give it all you've got,
My today fell in from the top ,
I dream of you and all the things you say ,
I wonder where you are now? ,
Hold me down all the world's asleep ,
I need you now you've knocked me off my feet ,
I dream of you we talk of growing old ,
But you said please don't ,
Slide in baby together we'll fly .......


(Oasis- Slide Away)

No comments: